Saturday, February 26, 2011

Real Glory Holes California

100,000!

is the number of visits I have received since the beginning of this blog, back in 2007 . Visits is increasing exponentially since the first 50,000 visits were almost two and a half, and another 50,000 in 11 months.

And since then, my blog went from fifth to third place (after having spent time in the second) on the site Top Blogs Argentinos. With a little help, can reach the first place!

thank each and every vegan who visit my blog, leave comments or not. I also thank each and all who leave comments aggressive vegan and insulting, of course, not valid: it shows not leave indifferent vegan, because they leave and return again ... And visit my blog can be better indexed in Google. So to ellxs too, thanks.

Thanks also vegan authors of the other posts about sexism to help change things. I do not know and probably all LA muchxs forget me, but I think vegan Exocytosis creators, improve education. Improve our future , Holla back, Chimeric Universe, Masculinities deconstruction, Disobedience and Happiness, Sexism Advertising , Sexism and Misogyny , and many other blogs of which I forget or do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment