Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marriage Invitation Wordings Tamil

promotes violence against women

I'm tired. Very tired. This blog is a drop in an ocean of machismo.

In my small level, with my little ones, reaching a few hundred people per day, and along with a few other people like me (among them, some have opened a site against street harassment which I will discuss in another post), I try to understand that compliments uttered in the street by strangers are not a tribute, but an assault , I try to open the eyes of women, to stop thinking the gaze of men is what defines , ever hope to stop a male approval, that may be invoked by them and beyond their physical attributes, they realize that verbal compliments are , that the authors treat us like a piece of meat legs .......

...... and suddenly, there comes a huge wave, huge, like a tsunami that wipes out all the flea worn insignificant I am ... a giant called Coca-Cola and papering the city with these signs:

Photo found in http://buenosaires.ihollaback.org/
What I can do to giant size, which has all the means for millions and millions of men, women, niñxs, you see that message every day and believe that yes, indeed, how nice it is unable to walk past a work without being told of However, the most tender of that whole being "come mommy suck you all"?

what right speak behalf of women with that first person plural that seems to cover them all? Admire

also points us to what the "angel" with a helmet and mustache, with a beautiful wrench. "To beat us stronger?

The truth, the truth ... I'm tired.

If one of these, they want to explain to Coca-Cola all you have to say about this campaign, may leave a message, but beware, the road is a bit complicated.
first have to go here.
On that page, click on "Ask Coca-Cola", top left.
opens a window, and there have to click on "Contact Us", bottom right.
opens another window, where you can leave your comment.
do not stop: the brands they know that a person who writes, there are a hundred more are saying the same thing but not bother to express it.

PS: I just saw that another blogger picked up the news on his blog just before publication in the mine, almost with the same title, as if we had agreed! At least, I feel that we are not alone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment