Sunday, March 20, 2011

Models House Exterior Color

Men go to daycare

this note from the newspaper La Nación: Men go to daycare in malls, and think: "Wow, incredible, is" made in malls nurseries for males who do not like going to shopping vegan hijxs care of the couple? "

Not really. Nurseries are for boys themselves!
According to market research commissioned by Alto Palermo, nine out ten women enjoy shopping trip. However, the percentage drops sharply when it refers to men. Aware of this phenomenon, the developer decided prTr day care for men at the mall as it prepares to open next August in the city of Ushuaia.
I thought so too ... What a dreamer I am sometimes ...

Now, my question is whether women who do not like the mall and go shopping, like me (I hate it! Being in a confined space with so many people that all he does is walk looking despaciiiito windows makes me nervous) may access such spaces, or if they will be reserved for men ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment